Sunday, June 06, 2004

Shrek 2



"Well, I'd already won an Academy Award so the only thing left to do was to go into management." This is the best quote from my job hunt and came from an Oscar winning software guy who interviewed me at PDI Dreamworks last year.

Ken and I decided to go see this movie today on the spur of the moment. I thought the story and characters were a lot of fun. The matinee also let us overhear cute little kids piping up with their comments. As the cliche goes, it was fun for young and old.

Alas, Dreamworks did not hire me and as is usually the case, I will never know why. So when the credits rolled and I saw familiar names, I felt a twinge of regret that my name was not among them. Still, they were a good bunch of techy folks, the company seemed like a real class act, and I applaud them for this terrific achievement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home