Friday, June 04, 2004

Trip to Pennsylvania

From May 27 to June 2, I was visiting family and friends in Pennsylvania. It was a great vacation: pleasant weather with low humidity, GREEN GREEN scenery, lots of good food, and fun times with people that I love.

Here's a picture of some family members.


My uncle took this picture of my daughter.


I took the opportunity to visit a friend from high school who now lives in Virginia.


The trip to Virginia was an uneventful drive, except that I was stopped when tow trucks were removing the wreckage from an accident. I found a local paper on the internet that said one truck was blown over by a gust of wind. As it slid on its side, it collided with another truck.


Click here to see the whole photo album from the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home