Thursday, August 19, 2004

Return through North Carolina

After the week in Massachusetts, I flew down to Charlotte, NC. My childhood friend Linda lives there with her wonderful husband, Bill. Another Pennsylvania friend, Rose was stopping for the weekend with her (also wonderful) husband Dick. So the five of us ate, talked, laughed, and had a great time. My theory is that once we lose our parents, longtime friends gain in importance since they are a link to our childhood.

Left to right: Rose, Mary, Linda:



Second grade picture -- can you find us? Linda is 4 from the left in the front row, Rose is 4 from the left in the middle row, I am 6 from the left in the middle row.



Click here to see photos from the whole trip.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fun to see our pictures on line. We did have a good weekend talking over old times, didn't we? And eating and eating. I hope we can do it again sometime.
Keep in touch, Mary.
Rose

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ijust had a chance to check out the 2nd grade picture. It's great! Do you remember Tommy Walkalee? Everyone had a crush on him. He was so cute! I love looking at everyone. Do you know who is on your immediate left? There are several people I can't place.
Thanks for the picture!
Rose

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home